Enhancing Quality of Life With Compassionate Caregiving
- 1 Population served: Adults and Children with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities or impairments as determined by psychological and as approved through the MCO.
- 2 Settings: These services occur in natural community settings. AFL homes are private homes located in each local region. A current list of AFL settings is available from the local Regional Director.
- 3 Hours of Service: Services are 24 hours per day.
- 4 Days of Service: 7 days per week.
- 5 Frequency of Services: Services are typically authorized by the individual AFL and client needs.
- 6 Payer Sources: Medicaid and MCO State Funding Allocations
- 7 Fees: As approved by the MCO
- 8 Referral Sources: Anyone or any agency can make a referral for service by calling the appropriate regional contact. The regional contact will discuss the needs of the individual and available services within the area. If services are available in the area, a meeting will take place to discuss the needs and details of the service. The MCO does have to approve the referral for funding and prior to the start of service.
- 9 Specific Services Offered: Innovations Residential Supports (all levels) and State Funded Family Living Services (all levels). Some Host Families may be contracted. Some sites may require state licensure. All sites require MCO approval.